If you do not have an existing iLok account when you sign up for the Solid State Logic promotion, Gobbler will create one for you.
After you click the "Confirm Email" button in the "Email Verify link" e-mail Gobbler sent you, you will be redirected to the "Email Verified!" page on the Gobbler platform.
Clicking the "Continue" button in the "Email Verified!" page will finalize the creation of your iLok account and trigger the deposit of your SSL licenses in that iLok account.
- The e-mail address of this iLok account is the one you provided to register your Gobbler Marketplace account.
- The User ID of this iLok account is also the e-mail address you provided to register your Gobbler Marketplace account.
To access and manage your iLok account, you will need to create a password for it. Here is how to proceed:
Go to the iLok website: iLok Homepage.
1) Click the "Sign in" button on top of the page, click the "Forgot Your User ID or Password?" hyperlink and click the "Click here to reset password" button.
2) In the next page, enter your iLok account's User ID (i.e. the e-mail address you used to register your Gobbler Marketplace account) and click the "Send to my email" button.
3) Click the link in the e-mail you will receive from iLok. You will be redirected to iLok's website and prompted to enter a password and save.
Your Gobbler-created iLok account is now fully registered. You just need to activate the SSL licenses that have been deposited in it, in an iLok 2 or 3 key or a computer, to start using all the plug-ins included in SSL's "Complete Bundle"!
The Gobbler team