Some users have reported getting an "Authorization Exception" window that lists the plug-in name and a "Verify Auth Not Authorized" message when opening some of their plug-ins in Kush' OG Complete Suite.
This issue only affects users who downloaded the plug-ins installers through the Gobbler 2.0 app.
We apologize for this issue. Our engineers are currently working on a resolution.
The current workaround solution is to download the installer(s) through your Gobbler Marketplace "Installers" page. There are
- Uninstall the plug-in(s) that is/are not opening correctly.
- Log in to the Gobbler Marketplace account here: Gobbler Marketplace.
- There are two ways to get to the Installers page:
1) In the "Welcome" page, click the "View" button on the "My Installers" tile.
2) In your Gobbler Marketplace Account click on "Installers" in the dropdown Main Menu, above your Gobbler Account e-mail address.
Select "Installers" from the drop down menu at the top right of the page, next to your account's e-mail address. The next page displays a list of individual links to all the plug-ins installers for which you have a license.
- Download the installer(s) and install the plug-in(s).
The Gobbler Team