Several issues have been reported with Virtual Mix Rack 2.0:
- "iLok Not Found" error message.
- Studio One settings/recall.
- Logic Pro X validation fail
- FG-X License Issue on Windows after installing VMR 2.0
- Pro Tools 10 crashes w/ VMR 2.0
- Reaper crashes on Windows 7
Slate Digital posted an article on their website, recommending that users who experience issues after upgrading to VMR 2.0 should remove the new version and reinstall the legacy version.
This is the link to the article: Previous version of Virtual Mix Rack / VMR 18.104.22.168
It contains link to the Mac and Win installers for VMR 22.214.171.124
The Gobbler team.