The Gobbler helper app is the conduit between your computer and the cloud. So make sure you have it installed before you start using Gobbler.
OS X Installation
Note: The Gobbler 2.0 client for OS X supports OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer.
- Verify that the “G” icon appears at the top-right of your menu bar - this is the Gobbler App (see above). Click it to log in.
- Enjoy Gobbler - go make some magic! Remember to keep Gobbler 2.0 running in the background - all changes to your Workspace projects and files will be automatically synced.
Note: The Gobbler 2.0 client for Windows supports Windows 7 SP1 and newer. Currently, the Gobbler 2.0 Windows app supports authorization for plugins and bundles purchased via Marketplace. At this time, the Windows app cannot be used to download/install plugins, or for syncing/versioning projects or files. We are working to bring these features to the Windows app.
- Download Gobbler 2.0
- Open the downloaded executable
- Follow the instructions in the installer
- Verify that the “G” icon appears in the bottom right suite of applications - this is the Gobbler App (see above). Click it to log in.
- Enjoy Gobbler -- go make some magic!
Note: If you have Gobbler 1.0 installed, make sure you have it shut down when you install the 2.0 client. You can have both the 1.0 and 2.0 clients running at the same time.